Once again this season, all officials must pre-register for the Seminar that they would like to attend.
Here is the procedure to register for an Atlantic District Seminar:
- New and returning officials must first go to http://www.usahockeyregistration.com/ with a credit card to register as an official with USA Hockey and the Atlantic District (even if you are already registered as a player and/or coach).
- Once you have registered with USA Hockey, you must wait at least 24 hours before registering for an Atlantic District Seminar.
- Through the USA Hockey registration process, you will be provided with a USA Hockey Officials Number.
- Once you have received your USA Hockey Officials Number and waited at least 24 hours, choose a seminar for which you qualify from the list below.
- If you are a new official, you should choose "Level 1".
- Note: You may only register for one seminar.
- At the end of your seminar registration process, you will be prompted to print your Seminar Admission Ticket.
- You must have this ticket in order to be admitted to the seminar.
Note: Some states restrict the right to work of children under age 14. Delaware is one of those states.
Questions on Seminar Registration:
- Contact Marty Maglio (District Seminar Coordinator) at marty.maglio [at] verizon.net