The following Atlantic District Officials have received awards from USA Hockey and the Atlantic Amateur Hockey Association, recognizing their service to officiating:
Milt Kaufman Award
The Milt Kaufman Award is presented at both the Eastern and Western Instructor Training Camps to the individual that most exemplifies the qualities that made Milt Kaufman such a special part of the USA Hockey Officiating Program.
"Milt was the Massachusetts District Referee-in-Chief . He was one of the people who put together the original Instructor Training program for the USA Hockey Officiating Program in the mid-'80s. He also served as the original Eastern Instructor Training Camp Director until his untimely passing in 1994."- Tony Mariconda, former Atlantic District Referee-in-Chief, describing Mr. Kaufman.
- 2012, Kevin Vena (Perkiomenville, PA)
- 2011, Lee Giobbie (Marlton, NJ)
- 2009, Robert Navickas (Morton, PA) [ article >> ]
- 2002, Mike McDevitt (Philadelphia, PA, now Burbank, CA)
- 2000, Michael Campbell (Oxford, PA)
All-Time List of Milt Kaufmann Award Winners, on USAHockey.com.
Atlantic District Official of the Year
- 2012, Dave Brown (Neptune, NJ)
- 2011, David Zulla (Robeling, NJ) [ article >> ]
- 2010, Ryan Honig (now Los Angeles, CA)
- 2009, Bill Maurer (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2008, Vince Scriboni (West Chester, PA)
- 2007, Marty Maglio (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- 2006, Shane Hanlon (Sinking Spring, PA)
- 2005, Jay Watson (Lawrence, NJ)
- 2004, Phil Mariconda (now Seattle, WA)
All-Time List of Atlantic District Award Recipients on Atlantic-District.org.